site fees £5,500 for the season
This is a Non-residential holiday park. You will need to have a UK residential address to purchase a holiday home at Ladram Bay.
It`s easy to see why Burgundy is one of Swift`s most popular holiday homes from the moment you step inside the airy interior, where fresh ‘Botanical` soft furnishings use accents of nature to bring the outside in, and a sleek new fireplace lifts the quality finish.
The `Botanical` colour scheme throughout the living area which works extremely well with the neutral tone of the fixed L-shaped seating in the lounge and dinette area. The lounge has a full length patio doors helping you to make the most of those scenic views. The furniture here consists of a matching coffee table and entertainment unit in `Nebraska Oak` and a contemporary electric fire.
The kitchen is u-shaped and has a mixture of low level and wall shaker style units in Matt Mussel that are all complimented by stylish worktops. A number of appliances come as standard including a 4 burner gas hob, glass fronted oven and grill, A+ rated double door intergrated fridge/freezer and a integrated microwave.
One bed stores under the other in one of the twins to make for more room. All bedrooms are fitted with a wooden headboard, bedside shelf units, overbed storage and wardrobes. The main bedroom has a vanity area with mirror and socket.
• Fusion galvanised chassis with finish warrantied for ten years
• Bonded sandwich exterior wall construction for greater strength
• Coated steel pantile roof
• Distinctive pre-coated `folded` steel bargeboards with LED lighting to front aspect
• `Sandstone` woodgrain textured aluminium cladding
• uPVC windows with push-button security locks
• PVC gutters and down pipes
• Low energy exterior side light
• NEW `Botanical` soft furnishing scheme
• Gas water heater
• Luxury carpet with underlay throughout
• Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/bathroom(s)
• Low energy LED lighting throughout
• `Nebraksa Oak` woodgrain
• USB double socket
• Good provision of double electric sockets throughout
• Hallway door
• Full length patio doors offering scenic view
• Fixed L-shape sofa with fold out occasional bed
• Coffee table
• Lined curtains with tiebacks and voiles
• NEW fireplace design with contemporary 2kW electric Optiflame® stove feature
• NEW contemporary framed wall picture
Kitchen / Dining
• `Shaker` style kitchen doors in `Matt Mussel` with door knob handles and drawer cup pulls in `Arial Pewter`
• Thetford `Cocina` glass fronted oven, grill and electronic ignition with improved door function, higher temperatures, burner rating and heat up times
• Cooker hood with extractor fan vented outside
• 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
• A+ rated double door freestanding fridge freezer
• NEW integrated microwave oven
• Stainless steel sink/drainer
• 40mm laminate worktops with matching upstands in `Graphite Fleetwood` finish
• Dining area with fixed style seating, freestanding table and two cylinder stools
• Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main bathroom
• LED vanity spotlights
• Dual flush WC
• Extractor fan in main bathroom
• Duvalay™ mattress to all beds with Crib 5 rated fabric
• One bed stores under the other for extra space in one twin bedroom
• `Nebraksa Oak` headboard(s)
• Bedside shelf units and overbed storage
• Vanity area with mirror and socket
• NEW TV sockets & Co-Ax to all bedrooms plus booster
Ladram Bay is a multi award winning Holiday Park and is a family owned holiday park. Situated on the outskirts of the picturesque East Devon Village of Otterton, the park offers a range of day to day amenities for all ages to enjoy, including an indoor swimming pool (8 unlimited free passes), a Restaurant overlooking the bay, shops, childrens indoor and outdoor play park and daily entertainment. The resort also includes its own private, picturesque pebbled beach.
The nearby Coastal Towns of Sidmouth and Budleigh Salterton are a short drive away with the County Town of Exeter just 10 Miles away
Links Estate Agents are working on behalf of this park as an advertising agent ONLY. By forwarding us your information, you are consenting to us passing on your information. All enquiries will be dealt with direct by a member of the sales team based on the holiday site.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.